GET STARTED TODAY AND GET $1000 OFF YOUR TUITION
The following is a breakdown for the admissions process and requirements. If you have any questions and need clarification please call us today at 949-223-0700. A representative will be happy to assist you and get you started.
- Meet with an Admissions Representative
- Complete application forms including background check.
- Complete enrollment forms
Admission Requirements for CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
- Be a high school graduate from a regionally accredit high school, or
- Possess a General Education Diploma (GED), or
- Take an Ability to Benefit Test
- Which includes mathematics and English assessment
Upon completion of the required documents for admission, HCA’s administration will review the information and offer the applicant a contract for enrollment if they are accepted. If an applicant is not accepted, all fees paid are refunded except for fees for testing or background checks. HCA does not provide English as a second language instruction. HCA reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.